Welcome to Ayuwanna by Barberyn
Ayuwanna – the Ayurveda Medical Centre at the Prana Lounge, Colombo – provides the discerning public in Colombo and surrounds with the Authentic Ayurveda treatments for which Barberyn has been recognised, nationally and internationally, for a long time.
At Ayuwanna, you’ll be able to receive Ayurveda treatments for illnesses or for prevention & rejuvenation, under strict supervision and control of an experienced Ayurveda physician
Ayuwanna provides authentic Ayurveda treatments based on a physician’s diagnosis. An individual treatment plan will be prepared for each person.
We offer two kinds of programmes:
– Curative for those who have illnesses that have already manifested, and
– Preventive and Rejuvenation for those who wish to maintain and enhance their health.
The treatments include
Ayuwanna @ Prana Lounge
With its casual and tranquil ambiance, the Prana Lounge is the perfect setting for Ayuwanna. Within this healing sanctuary Barberyn Combines Ayurveda and Deshiya Chikitsa, the indigenous medical knowledge of Sri Lanka to provide an extensive programme of treatment in curative and preventive health and rejuvenation.
The range of Yoga practices, the health food Café, and other healing traditions offered at Prana lounge complements Ayurveda perfectly. Barberyn & the Prana Lounge aim to enable people in Colombo to enjoy the healing that comes from within.
The beautifully restored space designed and implemented by Barberyn and Prana Lounge includes consultation rooms, treatment rooms, Steam room and herbal bath, and an Ayurveda pharmacy. The facility is wheelchair accessible and suitable for the differently abled.
The Barberyn Brand stands for a wealth of experience, having pioneered the resort concept of Ayurveda in 1984, and achieving a perfect balance between Hospitality and Ayurveda for its guests.
– Barberyn Ayurveda Resorts received the Sri Lanka Presidential Award for ‘Best Exporter of Wellness Services’ for the past 8 years in a row.
– Barberyn Beach Ayurveda Resort which received the National Toourism award on successive occasions has been inducted to the Hall of Fame.
– Barberyn Reef Ayurveda Resort received the tourism award as the first Ayurveda Resort in 2007 and also received the Award as ‘Best Ayurveda Resort’ when it was last held in 2018.
Barberyn’s core business are its three Ayurveda Resorts
– Barberyn Reef in Beruwala
– Barberyn Sands in Bentota
– Barberyn Beach in Weligama
Barberyn engages in research on Ayurveda medicinal plants in collaboration with the Ruhuna university and the Kew Gardens (a database and web site of 1300 plants), organic cultivation, establishing a Herbarium, makes its own medicine and operates community clinics in its home town, Panadura. It brings to “Ayuwanna” its passion, experience and the knowledge of over 30 Ayurveda physicians who work at the resorts and at its Institute of Ayurveda and Alternative Medicine.
How to contact & find us
Ayuwanna ,Prana Lounge,60, Horton Place , Colombo 07